We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors and this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views.
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website.
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us.
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters.
Using your personal information
We may use your personal information to:
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send statements and invoices to you and collect payments from you;
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send to your our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user; and
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
- Where you submit personal information for publication on our website we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
In addition we may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings; and
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy, nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
We have attempted to inform and credit all individual copyright holders of material used on this website, however, if you are aware of any material that you believe infringes yours or any other person’s copyright please report this by email to email@example.comÂ or by post to Stockley Park Estate Company Ltd, The Maintenance Base, Furzeground Way, Stockley Park, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB11 1HU.