Christmas Donation Drive 2021
This year the Stockley Park Christmas Donation Drive invites you to support the patients of the TOPAZ midwifery team, based at Hillingdon Hopsital. The TOPAZ midwifery team works with mothers who have complex psychological and/or additional social needs throughout their pregnancy and postnatal period.
The following items have been suggested by the Team, but gifts of toys for the babies will also be warmly welcomed:
Items for the mother:
Toothbrush & Toothpaste
Hairbrush & comb
Items for the baby:
Vests up to 1 month
Baby grows –up to 1 month
Nappies Size 1
How you can help
We would welcome all donations for this charity and thank you in advance for any gifts you may like to donate. We kindly ask that you abide by the following criteria:
- Donations are to be delivered to The Management Centre by Thursday 16th December.
- All gifts are to be unwrapped. This is so the charity can see the gift and decide who will be best to receive it.
- All gifts are to be new and in the shop packaging. Sorry, preloved items are not allowed.
- If you would like to donate wrapping paper, you are also welcome to do so.
- Please, no alcohol or medical equipment to be donated.
- No monetary gifts, if you would like to make a monetary donation, please contact Sarah Everns who will be able to direct you to the correct individual from the charity.
If you have any questions, please contact Sarah Everns