7 Roundwood Avenue – Fully Refurbished Landmark Building to Let – 37,900 Sq ft
Over the last two years, three Stockley Park properties have undergone major refurbishments. The following showcases the first of these three: 7 Roundwood Avenue.
Offering newly refurbished Grade A accommodation in an enviable location, 7 Roundwood Avenue is a landmark office building situated on Stockley Park. The prestigious building provides the perfect home for businesses looking for easily accessible and modern office space on an internationally recognised business park.
The building totals 37,900 sq ft (3,520 sq m) of flexible, open-plan working space. It is currently available to let over two floors, which can be easily adapted to form different configurations to suit the needs of any company.
Following a full refurbishment in 2020, 7 Roundwood Avenue offers an impressive double-height reception featuring a new statement staircase and a remodelled entrance. In addition, the building boasts upgraded shower facilities and new dedicated communal and breakout areas on the first floor. On-site parking facilities comprise of covered cycle storage and 105 parking spaces including the provision for four electric car charging points. The building is also fibre connected with a Backbone Connect enabled fibre wayleave in place.
7 Roundwood Avenue features a contemporary and modern design, incorporating an abundance of natural light throughout to create a light and airy working environment for employees and guests alike.
Building features include;
• New double height reception with feature staircase
• New 10-person lift
• Breakout and flexible workspace on the first floor
• New energy-efficient comfort cooling with PIR lighting
• Designed for 1:8 sq m occupancy density
• Backbone Connect enabled fibre wayleave in place
• Remodelled WCs and 2 new showers
• New drive in-and-out entrance
• Newly landscaped external car park
• 105 (1:361 sq ft) parking spaces
• Provision for four electric car charging points
• Covered cycle bays