The Set Reopening on 3rd August!
SPECL is pleased to announce the reopening of The Set from the 3rd August.
We have made a few changes to help you to enjoy the facility safely, notably…
1. hot and cold drinks will still be available to purchase, along with a limited breakfast and lunch menu
2. The Set will be open from 7am to the earlier closing time of 2pm
3. the internal area is now only open for one individual at a time to choose a tasty meal from the refrigerator
4. there will be two-metre markings for customers to queue safely. We kindly ask customers queue safely using these markings as guidance
5. a perspex screen has been installed to the serving hatch, allowing for Ven to serve customers safely
6. although cash payments are possible, we kindly request card payments are used if possible.
If you wish to preorder your drinks from Ven, you can do this by joining The Set Group on Stockley Portal.
Tasty treats available for all! Menu for week commencing 3rd August 2020.
To say thank you to the wonderful key workers working hard for our community throughout these challenging times, customers of The Set are invited to donate to the Hillingdon Hospitals Charity. The money raised will go toward important equipment to be used by staff and patients.
We hope you all enjoy The Set and we look forward to enjoying Ven’s coffee once more!