Stockley Park Christmas Donation Drive
Stockley Park would like to invite you to donate a gift for a member of one of the following charities:
- YMCA St Paul’s Group
- Hillingdon Hospitals Charity
Many are not fortunate enough to receive a gift from a loved one this Christmas and we would like for them to know they are not forgotten. Working with both the YMCA St Pauls and Hillingdon Hospitals Charity, we have compiled a list of items which can be donated, providing a gift for those who may be in a vulnerable point in life.
YMCA St Paul’s Group
The YMCA St Paul’s Group is based in Hayes and provides housing for young people whilst supporting families in the local community. Many of those who rely on the YMCA will not receive gifts this Christmas as they may have little in way of a support network around them.
We ask for gifts which can be given to the following demographics:
- Gifts suitable for children, aged 1 – 11 years
- Gifts suitable for young adults, aged 16 – 25 years
Hillingdon Hospitals Charity
For Hillingdon Hospitals Charity, we will be supporting the patients of the TOPAZ Team. The TOPAZ midwifery team works with mothers who have complex psychological and/or additional social needs throughout their pregnancy and postnatal period.
The following items have been suggested from the Team, but gifts of toys for the babies will also be warmly welcomed:
Items for the mother:
- Hand soap
- Shower gel
- Toothbrush & Toothpaste
- Hairbrush & comb
- Disposable slippers
- Disposable pants
- Maternity pads
- Breast pads
- Lanolin ointment
Items for baby
- Vests up to 1 month
- Baby grows –up to 1 month
- Nappies Size 1
- Sudo cream
- Baby wipes
- Baby towel
- Cotton wool
How you can help
We would welcome all donations for these two charities and thank you in advance for any gifts you may like to donate. We kindly ask that you abide by the following criteria:
- Donations are to be delivered to The Management Centre by Thursday 12th December.
- All gifts are to be unwrapped. This is so the charity can see the gift and decide who will be best to receive it.
- All gifts are to be new and in the shop packaging. Sorry, preloved items are not allowed.
- If you would like to donate wrapping paper, you are also welcome to do so.
- Please, no alcohol or medical equipment to be donated.
- No monetary gifts, if you would like to make a monetary donation, please contact Claire Watson who will be able to direct you to the correct individual from the charity.