TFL Route Changes to 350 and U5 Buses
From Saturday 29 April there will be changes to bus route 350, which runs between Heathrow Airport, Terminal 5 and Hayes, and bus route U5, which runs between Uxbridge and Hayes. The changes allows TFL to match the capacity available to the demand for buses now and in the future. TFL consulted on them in 2016.
- Rerouted between Stockley Park and Hayes & Harlingon station via Botwell Common Road, Botwell Lane and Station Road (replacing rout U5)
- Extended in Hayes to Asda (replacing route U5)
- Will no longer serve most of Dawley Road, North Hyde Road or Clarendon Road in Hayes (route U5 will now serve these areas)
- Will now run every 20 minutes during the daytime, every day, and every 30 minutes each evening (currently every 12 minutes Monday to Friday daytime, and every 20 minutes Saturday and Sunday daytime and each evening)
- More environmentally-friendly single-deck buses introduced (currently double-deck)
- Rerouted between Stockley Park and Hayes & Harlington via Dawley Road and North Hyde Road (replacing route 350)
- Extended in Hayes to Clarendon Road (replacing route 350)
- Extended in Uxbridge to York Road
- Will no longer serve north end of Dawley Road, Botwell Common Road, Botwell Lane or parts of Station Road in Hayes (route 350 will now serve these areas)
- New timetable, with some journeys running earlier or later than the current timetale, but with no change to frequency
- Double deck buses introduced to provide more capacity (currently single-deck)
At Hayes & Harlington station, depending on destination, customers may need to use the bus stop on the opposite side of the road.
TfL have sent emails to all uses of the routes 350 and U5 who have registered Oyster or contactless payment card informing them of these changes.